. ICH Q7 WEEK .
The ICH Q7 Week will be held from 20 to 24 June 2022
ICH Q7 Training Courses
These education courses have been developed to provide an excellent knowledge of the requirements laid down in ICH Q7. The contents of the guideline will be explained step by step and practical advices will be given on how to fulfil the requirements of ICH Q7. You will also get to know the key principles of risk management, quality systems and development and manufacture of APIs as they are laid down in ICH Q9, Q10 and Q11 and the ICH Q7 Q&A Document.
For example, you will learn:
- at which stage of production GMP compliance is to be applied,
- how to comply with GMP hot topics like process validation, reprocessing/reworking, equipment qualification, change control, failure investigation etc.,
- how to use a risk-based approach within the concept of supplier qualification,
- how to link material attributes and process parameters to drug substances CQAs,
- what has to be considered in order to be prepared for a GMP inspection.
These education courses are designed for all persons involved in the manufacture of APIs (either chemically or by cell culture/fermentation) especially for persons from production, quality control, quality assurance and control, technical and regulatory affairs departments as well as for Qualified Persons and Auditors. We are also addressing interested parties from engineering companies, from the pharmaceutical industry and GMP inspectorates.